Sunday, October 19, 2008

Aww, thanks!


Tealady of Tea and Scones has given me a blog award! It's funny how receiving an award is a real shot in the arm. Anyway, I think the rules are to pass this on to 5 other blogs. So, I will tag:

1. Anne of Anne Strawberry
Anne is an accomplished cook and photographer. It's always a pleasure to visit her site and see what she's been up to!

2. Clara of I Heart Food 4 Thought
This blog has some delicious food and fantastic step-by-step photos. Clara invented Cooking Light Night, and I've really had a great time exploring the CL recipes.

3. Lady Baker of Lisa is a Baker
I love reading Lady Baker's posts for TWD. They are entertaining and enthusiastic. The marching band photo on her biscotti post just knocked me over!

4. Charity of Sweet Charity Pie
Charity cooks some amazing looking food. I've bookmarked many of them for a future time when I want to bake (and don't have tons of TWD baked goods on my counter and in my freezer!)

5. Steph of A Whisk and a Spoon
I'll have to say that Steph whips up (stirs up?) some of the most beautiful and tasty creations around. She's creative and talented, and I always enjoy her posts.

As far as I'm concerned, these awards are an expression of appreciation from me to the recipients. It matters not to me if you all pass them on or not!

6 comments:

CB said...

aaawww for me?? You are so sweet! Thanks for "cooking light" with me! I am having so much fun adding your CL recipes to my list :)
/Clara

Prudy said...

Big congrats! It is well deserved. You always have great food and writing to go along.

Anne said...

Congrats on the award and thanks for your sweet words- I really appreciate it! I love your beautiful posts- keep it up! :)

CM said...

Thanks Nancy!! I really appreciate you passing this on to me- makes me feel really great... Also congrats on your award too!

Lady Baker said...

CONGRATS! And wow, thank you so very much for my award...what a great way to start a week. I truly appreciate your kind words!

steph- whisk/spoon said...

congratulations--and thanks so much for passing this my way! it means a lot! :)